MBS Sands Sky Park Sands Sky Park Observation Deck Perched 200 meters in the air, Sands SkyPark is at the zenith of Marina Bay Sands. It extends out to a gravity-defying cantilever where the SkyPark Observation Deck is perched on, the largest of its kind in the world.
Sands SkyPark provides an unrivaled 360-degree view of the city and Marina Bay from its lush gardens, which provides a stunning backdrop.
FunVee Night Tour
Experience Singapore at night from an open-top double decker FunVee bus. Visit the spectacular Gardens by the Bay - The world's premier tropical waterfront garden. The Gardens captures the essence of Singapore as the premier tropical Garden City with the perfect environment in which to live and work - making Singapore a leading global city of the 21st century. Don't miss the Garden Rhapsody! Watch the Supertrees come alive at night with a dazzling display of lights bursting across the sky.
Next, drive pass Merlion Park, Padang and National Gallery. National Gallery Singapore is a new visual arts institution which oversees the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast Asia. The Gallery is housed in two national monuments — former Supreme Court and City Hall — that have been beautifully restored and transformed into this exciting venue in the heart of the Civic District. Stopover at colourful Haji Lane - a row of multi-label stores, quirky boutiques as well as hip bars and cafes. Or pick up traditional wares such as Persian carpets, kebaya dresses and handmade perfumes from Arab Street and Bussorah Street.
Visit Clarke Quay - Riverside festival village dedicated to good times, combining dining and shopping.The quay is situated upstream from the mouth of the Singapore River and Boat Quay. Lastly, hop on to enjoy a River Boat Tour along Singapore River.
Itinerary from 11 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2018
After the visit to Gardens by the Bay, discover Singapore during the most wonderful time of the year. Enjoy the beautiful lights and decorations for a spectacular Christmas Light Up along Orchard Road.
• Take in the stunning views from Sands Sky Park Observation Deck Perched 200 meters in the air
• Sands SkyPark is at the zenith of Marina Bay Sands.
• Soar 57 levels above the heart of the city as you capture the moment of a lifetime.
FunVee Night Tour
• FunVee Open Top Double Decker Bus.
• Meal Voucher
• Stopover at Gardens by the Bay for photo taking (will be replaced with Chinatown from 1 to 26 Dec 2017)
• Drive Pass Merlion Park, Padang and National Gallery
• Haji Lane (will be replaced with Christmas Light Up along Orchard Road from 11 Nov 2017 to 01 Jan 2018)